Wealth management for medical professionals
Many of the medical professionals we provide financial advice to have made important decisions about the direction of their careers over the past few years or are in the process of doing so. These decisions can involve a practice model, compensation, as well as a practice transition. Our experience guiding doctors and other medical professionals through these critical decision points is one of the reasons we are the “go-to” financial advisor for physicians and specialists throughout all stages of their careers.
If you’re a mid-career medical professional, we understand your desire to make smart practice decisions that lead to long-term financial security for you and your family. As a Wealth Dimensions client, you can expect to work with a team of experts committed to delivering a highly personalized and collaborative relationship where we
- Create a financial plan that considers your goals, values, and priorities, in light of the dynamics of your profession
- Provide cash flow planning and optimization so that you avoid overcommitting to a lifestyle that could compromise the achievement of your goals
- Recommend strategies for building wealth
- Help you navigate pending liquidity events such as a sale or merger of your medical practice
- Invest your wealth in a disciplined manner that aligns with your financial goals
If you’re a medical professional contemplating retirement within the next few years, you can count on us to
- Help you determine the optimal timing for your retirement
- Educate and guide you on the various ways to exit your medical practice
- Create a plan for generating retirement income in the most tax-efficient manner for your situation
- Provide a comprehensive set of wealth management solutions that align with your goals, values, and priorities
- Support your goals for creating a lasting legacy by providing sophisticated trust, estate, and charitable planning to help you provide for the people and causes most important to you
We welcome an opportunity to begin a confidential discussion about your situation.